Check out this beautiful DIY Vase from Recycled Glass Bottle. Its crazy that you can make such a fancy vase out of a simple glass bottle and the steps to making it are actually really easy.
1. Simple clean out and dry off the glass bottle.
2. Wrap some tape around the glass bottle in a fashion so that there is a gap between the tape that becomes smaller and smaller from the bottom to the top of the bottle neck.
3. Take out your paint brush to apply any color acrylic paint (We used yellow) on the bottle and let it dry.
4. Do the same steps over again for other paint colors that go really well together (We used green and blue paint).
5. Now that you are done painting remove the tapes and voila this beautiful unique flower vase is ready!
6. Make sure you put your favorite fresh plant or flower in the vase!